Get our MARKET BOXES for the Winter/Spring season BEFORE THE SEASON ENDS!
Is there anything different? YES
Let us be sure to flag some NEW CHANGES specifically as it impacts your membership.
- You can sign up NOW for the “MARKET BOXES” (details below!), which allows you the flexibility of “paying as you go”. You only pay for one box right now. No more big upfront cost to you!
- We’ve made it easier than ever. You will be able to choose a mix of local products for your box each delivery. It’s VERY EXCITING! Coffee only on weeks that you want it. We are dedicated to making it easier for you to use your everyday grocery budget to buy from our family farm, local farmers, small businesses and area food artisans.
- Your price has NOT increased per item. We have included MORE than veggies options in your box. Eggs can be included into this box anytime you decide you would like them.
- You can “skip” a delivery/payment at any time, so your farm share is on your schedule in the CSA Winter/
- Spring Market Boxes.
What does a CSA Market Box entail?
- Winter/Spring season will start November 1st.
- Pick up is “every-other-week”
- This season runs until the middle-of-May
- Fully customizable boxes in three sizes
- More hyper-local products
- Once your order has been completed and your card has been charged, you will receive a “Welcome Back” email series that will provide you with reminders about how to use your account.
· Goodbye add-ons, hello flexibility – As we have increased our product line over the years to find the best products for your kitchen, we wanted you to have even more control over what goes into your farm share box each week. This is why we won’t have you pre-order “add-ons” anymore.
Not to worry – still want eggs or fruit, proteins or bread each delivery week? Just put them in your cart and you’ll get them every time they’re available.
CLICK HERE to BOOK NOW!