Time to make 35 minutes | Makes: 4 Servings | Source www.tasteofhome.com
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. In a small skillet, melt butter; stir in brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, oil, pepper and salt. Brush half of the mixture over salmon.
- Place green beans in a large bowl; drizzle with remaining brown sugar mixture and toss to coat. Arrange green beans around fillets. Roast until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork and green beans are crisp-tender, 14-16 minutes.
Time to make 30 minutes | Makes: 4 Servings | Source www.tasteofhome.com
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup pearl onions
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/2-in. thickness; place each on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12-in. square). Layer the mushrooms, carrots, onions and red pepper over chicken; sprinkle with pepper, thyme and salt if desired.
- Fold foil around chicken and vegetables and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
Time to make 20 minutes | Makes: 6 Servings | Source www.tasteofhome.com
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins halved lengthwise
- 1 large red or sweet onion, halved and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: pico de gallo, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese blend and sliced avocado
- Lime wedges, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix first five ingredients; stir in chicken. Add onion, peppers, pineapple, honey and lime juice; toss to combine. Spread evenly in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 10 minutes, rotating pans halfway through cooking. Remove pans from oven; preheat broiler.
- Broil chicken mixture, one pan at a time, 3-4 in. from heat until vegetables are lightly browned and chicken is no longer pink 3-5 minutes. Serve in tortillas, with toppings and lime wedges as desired.