Tiffin | Seneca Farmers’ Market
Hooray! The Tiffin |Seneca Farmers’ Market is almost back to normal. You can pre-order or buy from our table with 6 foot physical distancing. Only vendors are allowed to touch the produce so PRE-ORDERS make it easy and convenient.
NEW 2020 LOCATION will be held on Jefferson St. (between Market St and Perry St). Pick-up is SATURDAY, May 30 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.
A GREAT WAY TO GET SOME FRESH AIR!
Here is how you get one:
1. Anyone can place a “farm-stand order” once the shopping cart opens on the weekend of May 23 -24 … by CLICKING THIS LINK https://www.harvie.farm/farm-stand/riehm-produce-farm.
2. Select the delivery option for Tiffin | Seneca Farmers Market. You’ll be able to customize what’s in your bag until 12:00 noon on Thursday May 28.
“Potential” crops that might be available:
- spring radishes
- bok choy
- squash blossoms
- 2-3 types of micro greens
- apples from Clyde
- more to be announced
The base cost is $15 but feel free to add more veggies and check out all the unique extras you can add to your cart:
- Be Proud T-SHIRTS- made in Tiffin
- Maple syrup- Brundage’s Farm
- Jam- Cooper’s Mill
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN==> https://www.harvie.farm/farm-
P.S. Due to this pandemic, we are currently waiving the processing fees for stand-alone orders from our Farmstand for the month of May. This is our way to help alleviate any added stress during these uncertain times. A small standard processing fee will resume for stand-alone Farmstand orders starting June 1st. Seasonal members who order the 20 weekly veggie boxes never pay processing fees. A great way to create savings. Folks who want to join us for 20 weeks can start at FunAcres.net/csa.