June 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
June 1, 2019
The warmer weather is a sign that our “Season Opener” is quickly approaching! During our Season Opener the public is invited to the farm along with local artisans and vendors with homemade goods.
Do you want to see the farm?
Have questions about your weekly veggie boxes?
Do you like discovering unique items from local vendors?
Come outside and grab some fresh air on June 1st from 10:00 – 2:00.
Riehm’s own frozen beef and pork cuts will be ready so you can stock up and have your own customized cuts ready to grab from your freezer. Plus what’s fresh from the field will be sampled and on display to buy!
That alone is worth the trip!
Psst…We are lining up the vendors who are coming for the day:
- Paint & Plant workshop by Be Inspired Workshop at 10:00 AM
- Homemade cookie & bread by Bella Cuisine
- Alpaca yarn and clothes / wooden furniture and home decor Buckeye Star Alpaca Fiber tentative
- Homemade candies and treats by Gracie’s Goodies
- Propane specials for home consumers in our area by Central Ohio Farmers Ohio
- Homemade Goat Milk Fudge in various flavors, Homemade goat milk soap and skin care by New Haven Soap Co. Demonstration on Summer Skin Care Essentials at 12:00 noon
- Handmade children accessories by May Ann Welly
- Look for more announcement to come.
RPFarm is Where Food & Fun Begins!