- This event has passed.
Pop-up Farm Stand with Curbside Pickup
We are offering a third Pop UP farm stand with curbside pickup! Pick-up is SATURDAY May 9 from 1 to 3 PM at Riehm Produce Farm (7244 North State Route 53 Tiffin Ohio 44883). Just enter in the south driveway and pull right up to the red doors of the Roadside Stand. Put your name in your car window that correspond with your farm share and we will put it in your vehicle for you. A SAFE WAY TO GET RID OF YOUR CABIN FEVER!
Here is how you get one:
1. Anyone can subscribe and sign up for “pre-orders” TODAY by CLICKING THIS LINK ===> https://www.harvie.farm/farm-stand/riehm-produce-farm.
2. THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO BUY. Once subscribed you’ll get an email notification as soon as the shopping cart opens (5-7 days ahead) to Choose What’s In Your bag.
3. What to expect next: Your card will be charged when the shopping cart “closes” on Thursday May 7 at 12:00 NOON. At that time you’ll receive a confirmation email for delivery.
RPfarm is offering the following veggies
- spring radish
- spinach (maybe)
- bok choy
- swiss chard
- and a few other items.
The base cost is $15 but feel free to add more veggies and check out all the unique extras you can add to your cart.
We are doing things a bit unique this time around. We are SUPPORTING SEVERAL SMALL LOCAL BUSINESSES during this pandemic. We are “in this together” pulling together so you don’t have to “hunt around” or “travel about” to help someone out.
We will also be offering:
- Artisan BREAD – Bella Cuisine, Fremont
- ground COFFEE – Bailiwicks, Tiffin
- “goat milk” CHEESE & ICE CREAM – Turkeyfoot Creamery, Wauseon
- EGGS – Anderson’s Farm, Bowling Green
- APPLES – Eshelman Fruit Farm, Clyde
- cherry TOMATOES – Wade Smith of Whitehouse Specialty Crops
- MAPLE SYRUP – Brundage’s Farm, Tiffin
- JAM – Cooper’s Mill, Bucyrus
- be proud/buy local T-SHIRTS – Rush Graphix, Tiffin.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN==> https://www.harvie.farm/farm-
P.S. Your support will help our small family farm and other local businesses. Like Phil says – “Healthy soils equal healthy foods which equal a healthy you”!!