- This event has passed.
Pop-up Farm Stand with Curbside Pickup
We are offering a second Pop UP farm stand curbside pickup this week! Pick-up is SATURDAY March 28 from 1 to 3 PM at Riehm Produce Farm (7244 North State Route 53 Tiffin Ohio 44883). Just enter in the south driveway and pull right up to the red doors of the Roadside Stand. Put your name in your car window that correspond with your farm share and we will put it in your vehicle for you. A SAFE WAY TO GET RID OF YOUR CABIN FEVER!
Here is how you get one:
1. Anyone can subscribe and sign up for the “farm stand share” by CLICKING THIS LINK https://www.harvie.farm/farm-stand/riehm-produce-farm.
Important! Do not go to our sign up page!
2. Then Choose What’s In Your Share: Don’t worry, once you’ve checked out, you’ll be prompted to “customize the contents!”
3. What to expect next: Your card will be charged when the shopping cart “closes” on Thursday March 26 at 12:00 NOON. At that time you’ll receive a confirmation email for delivery.
A bit unique this time around because of what is available this time of the year. We wish we had more to offer!
We have mainly 4 different crops. (Spinach, carrots, apples from Clyde, fingerling potato) with A FEW kohlrabi, radish(watermelon) and turnips. Also onions from our farming friends Shared Legacy Farm (Elmore). The base cost is only $15 but feel free to add more veggies and check out all the unique extras you can add to your cart.
We see the store shelves are OUT OF BREAD, so Artisan bread (Bella Cusine, Fremont) along with ground COFFEE (Bailiwick’s, Tiffin) and goat milk SOAP (New Haven, Bloomville/Fremont) is also available to purchase on the “extra list”. Along with Maple syrup and jam… First come first serve.
We would also like to HELP YOU with your stress during these uncertain times as well as HELP OTHERS OUT. So we have included a Bunny craft project and girl scout cookies on the “extras list”.
1. Looking for something different to do? A string art bunny project is great for all ages. Farmer Phil’s wife Betsy is the owner of Be Inspired Workshops. At her shop she offers LOCAL DIY Workshops such as wreaths, porch signs, home decor, kids projects, jewelry and so much more. She is currently only doing make-n-take projects. She would like to offer you an Easter project to do at home. Easy step-by-step instructions will be included.
2. Supporting our LOCAL Girl Scouts. Cookies will be offered on the “extra list”. The local troop had ordered extra cookies to have a “cookie booth” in front of a few stores which have banded them from coming due to the current outbreak. So they are stuck with them at the troop leaders house, right now. Let’s help them out!
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN==> https://www.harvie.farm/farm-
P.S. You’re support will help our small family farm and other local businesses. Like Phil says – Healthy soils equal healthy foods which equal a healthy you!!