Barnyard Fun Weekends
Barnyard Fun Weekends
September 26 – October 31, 2020
Every Fall season, on Saturday and Sundays the young and young-at-heart come to create memories on the farm. Come on down to the farm and enjoy the day exploring, racing, sliding, playing, and making memories with over a 12 fun activities for all ages. If you haven’t already, it’s time to make Riehm Produce Farm your new favorite fall tradition!
The fun begins with
- Pig Races – Sure there is lots to do while you are out on your adventure at Riehm’s Produce Farm. But don’t miss the pig races and enjoy the show. Pigs run every two hours.
- Hayride & Pumpkin cannon – The pumpkin cannon will shoot off in the back hay field. Enjoy the hayride and let the wind blow through your hair as you see behind the scenes where our cattle roam. If you miss the wagon they will be back in about 20 minutes.
- Goat Walk – You’ll forget that the laundry is piled up and the trash needs taken out when you watch the antics of the goats who walk the planks for food.
- Launcher – Any skill level will be able to pull back the sling shots to splat veggies (that would be thrown away) at the numbered targets.
- 2020 Corn Maze design O.S.U- Celebrating 150 years. Make it last from 10-45 minutes. If you want to take your time and answer all the trivia it will take you awhile. But if you want to make it quicker just look at the design to find a shorter way out.
- What to do in between – There’s plenty of fun to keep everyone entertained for hours. Sometimes not everyone likes the same things, so pick and choose and meet back up at the pig races or another fun spot like Milk-a-cow, Duck races, Giant Slide, Wagon Ball, Steer roping, Checkers, Giant Games .
The take-home purchases from the pumpkin patch, cider, apple dumplings, and kettle corn completes the day.
No pets, please.
“Such an awesome time with our family! Beautiful day, fun activities, great staff!!!” – Amy Jo Mitche
“Great family fun. The kids had a blast! They loved all the activities.” – Christine Fogle
“Wonderful place for kids of all ages!” – Diane Fay Doster
“Great family experience and definitely will be back for Halloween” – Sylvia Marie Hough
GRAB our FREE DOWNLOAD — 4 Steps To Make Memories That Last, PLUS all the Corn Maze pictures and more…
General Admission $10.00.
Children ages 0 – 2 Free.
Barnyard Fun Hours Saturday 12 – 7 pm. and Sunday 12 – 6 pm. (weekends only)
Group rates 20-30 = $9.75 each, / 31-40 = $9.50 each, / 41-50= $9.25 each
We understand not everyone’s activity levels are the same. We have solved that issue with Multiple Levels of activity!
We are closely monitoring the developments on COVID-19 as we prepare for this fall season on the farm. We will continue to implement necessary changes and safety precautions on our farm as needed.
- Face Coverings/Masks: Our staff will be wearing masks for your safety. We ask that you wear masks around our staff and in instances where six-foot distancing cannot be implemented to ensure our safety and the safety of our visitors.