Barnyard Fun Weekends
Barnyard Fun Weekends
September 28 – October 27, 2019
Every Fall season, on Saturday and Sunday’s the young and young-at-heart come to create memories on the farm.
The fun begins with
- Pig Races – Sure you will get some walking in while you are out on your adventure. But don’t miss the pig races where you can sit for awhile and enjoy the show. Pigs run every two hours.
- Hayride & Pumpkin cannon – The pumpkin cannon will shoot off in the back pasture, where you’ll see behind the scenes. So, sit back and let the wind blow through your hair on the hayride. We’ll arrive back in 20 minute.
- Goat Walk – You’ll forget that the laundry is piled up and the trash needs taken out when you watch the antics of the goats who walk the planks for food.
- Launcher – Any skill level will be able to pull back the sling shots to splat veggies (that would be thrown away) at the numbered targets.
- 2019 Corn Maze design Scooby-Doo – Make it last from 10-45 minutes. If you want to take your time and answer all the trivia it will take you awhile. But if you want to make it quicker just look at the design to find a shorter way out.
- What to do in between – There’s plenty of fun to keep everyone entertained for hours. Sometimes not everyone likes the same things, so pick and choose and meet back up at the pig races or another fun spot like Milk-a-cow, Checkers, Giant Games, Duck races, Giant Slide or Straw Tunnels.
The take-home purchases from the pumpkin patch, cider, apple dumplings, and kettle corn completes the day.
No pets, please.
“Such an awesome time with our family! Beautiful day, fun activities, great staff!!!” – Amy Jo Mitche
“Great family fun. The kids had a blast! They loved all the activities.” – Christine Fogle
“Wonderful place for kids of all ages!” – Diane Fay Doster
“Great family experience and definitely will be back for Halloween” – Sylvia Marie Hough
GRAB our FREE DOWNLOAD — 4 Steps To Make Memories That Last, PLUS all the Corn Maze pictures and more…
General Admission $8.00.
Children ages 0 – 2 Free.
Barnyard Fun Hours Saturday 12 – 7 pm. and Sunday 12 – 6 pm. (weekends only)
Group rates 20-30 = $7.75 each, / 31-40 = $7.50 each, / 41-50= $7.25 each
We understand not everyone’s activity levels are the same. We have solved that issue with Multiple Levels of activity!